Introducing Armbruster Stageway hearses

New cincinnati coachbuilder

Dave, sworn to secrecy but definitely witnessed a 2013 Cadillac hearse in a very early stage of build! A few miles east of c/w coach that formerly had ties to Eagle Coach is where I witnessed it. Keep in mind...Eagles were built in Newport, Newtown and Amelia.Stay tuned......

Dave, sworn to secrecy but definitely witnessed a 2013 Cadillac hearse in a very early stage of build! A few miles east of c/w coach that formerly had ties to Eagle Coach is where I witnessed it. Keep in mind...Eagles were built in Newport, Newtown and Amelia.Stay tuned......

Maybe it's Prestige Vehicle Corp??? It's located in Amelia and the owner has former ties to Eagle. Any non-compete clause that was possibly signed by them during the J.B. Poindexter acquisition might have expired by now.

I talked to RIchard at Crain's today. THey already have orders for about 120 hearses and the limo will be ready for viewing in a few weeks. I ask him about the Armbruster Name which he said Executive coach had the rights to but had abandoned in 1990. They have actually found alot of the employees of the original armbruster group and have a good group on the manufacturing side. I like the car and wish them well. I feel they have approached this from a different side and will make it work. They tried to go back to some of the things we like about the old cars like curved corner glass which he said was a bear to produce.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of all the hearses being traded for the 120 hearses or so! This should create quite a domino affect at the coach dealers and give us plenty of eye candy!

interesting

I have been really interested to learn about this Armbruster Stageway coach. Was shocked when I first saw an advertisement in the YB News.

I think you all feel that the MKT is an ugly hearse, but I bought 2 of them in November, and I am really in love with these coaches. I still have 3 Cadillac coaches now, 2002, 2004 & 2005, and I hope to some day trade them all in on Lincoln MKT's! The all-wheel-drive feature is a game changer for a livery service for snowy days. I had a livery trip 1.5 hours from home in December the AM after a blizzard & I blew through drifts in it like a Suburban! An employee of mine did get one of them stuck in the snow, but that was another exceptional situation on an unplowed road after another blizzard.

I am having a hard time with these new Cadillacs. I really don't like what anyone has done with the back end. It does seem to bloat.

I am excited about the different looks of the Armbruster Stageway cars. Can't wait to see one in person some day. The novelty of this test car, with one side limo & one side landau is really fun. How cool it would be to own it!

With the all-wheel drive in the Lincoln, I don't think I would ever go back to Cadillac unless they had all-wheel drive, or the price was REALLY right. I love the looks on the vault guy's faces on a snowy day when I drive right up a hill on the grass without spinning to be along side a grave. I get out of the hearse and they say "how'd you do that????

I'm anxiously awaiting photos of their new limousines! Any news about them?

Ambruster Stageway will be debuting their new XTS Limousine this week at the NFDA Convention in New Orleans.

It will have a 7" extended rear door/45" center door and an all new roof line which will provide 3" of additional headroom in the middle and rear seats. I have been sent one photo tonight, and I sure like what I see! I'll be anxious for some of you Conventioniers to be posting photos of it along with the other offerings of coachs and limousines!

I hope they raised the header of the doors (can't tell by SPV photo) because I know on the Accubuilt cars with the standard roofline getting in the middle doors you have to duck or you will hit your head!

A coach builder in Missouri has plans to build Cadillac and Lincoln funeral cars, and will use the Armbruster name. :confused:

http://www.lctmag.com/people/articl...lders-carries-limousine-legacy-forward?page=3

Way I was told from RIchard at Crain's is ECB did have Armbruster but gave it up few years ago and when they found out someone was going to use the name they want back on board but looks as though ECB lost their right to use the name? I don't know but legal actions will probably be stirred from both sides.

drumroll please... I think they may have been on link, but here tis anyway...

Attachments

• arm 5.jpg
    arm 5.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 715
  • arm 6.jpg
    arm 6.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 610
  • arm 7.jpg
    arm 7.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 724
  • arm 8.jpg
    arm 8.jpg