Danny Ryder

Hope you are feeling better

Danny,sorry to hear of your problems.I'm another guy who has "been there,done that! hope that you are out of the hospital and feeling better soon.all the best to you,Denny.:893USA-Smilie-thumb

Just got to regular room to hold up till procedure on monday. Feel pretty good now and finally got a shower so that helped. They didn't even have a bathroom in area I have been in since thursday night. They said it was short term until they either send you home or admit you but they were short on rooms. Been very impressed with all staff here and food is excellent actually. I was stubborn for a few days when I started having issues but thursday was very rough for me and I made friday appointment with my doctor but thursday night I felt like if I didn't do something I would not make it to friday morning. I don't know why we are so stubburn sometimes. I really just didn't want to die yet. Afraid Richard would be after criterion I guess. BP was about 166 over 99 when I got here and I never have high blood pressure. I was feeling really rough. No issues now but I know something is wrong so maybe they will figure it out. Thanks for all the great comments, feel good enough to play on computer today and I don't have my boss Mosley bothering me so life is good.

Danny
just tell them to start a IV of marvel mystery oil and down some seafoam with a splash of WD40 and you will be good as new..

thinking of ya get bettter buddddy

hang in there tell they spend all your money. here is hoping they find the problem wit eh Cathe and it's a easy fix.

Get well soon Danny...
I talked with Danny on the phone Tuesday - a dealer had a couple of hearses in Florida he was hoping Danny would want...
Keep us informed...

Out of recovery, good and bad, didn't find anything wrong with my heart and all is well except they don't know what is wrong with me still. Looks like going home in a few minutes so will have to see what gives from here.

Hey Danny, I was off the "grid" for a few days so I didn't see this until tonight. I hope you are feeling better, our thoughts are with you. Now get some sleep, go home and rest a bit. It'll do you good.

Glad you're on your way home. Take a few days and relax. While they may not have pinned it down completely, knowing that it's not your heart is a very good finding.

Back