Danny Ryder

They just took Danny for a stress test. They won't let him eat until afterward. If Danny doesn't eat on queue he gets sick with a headache and ill as a hornet. He said he is weak and almost passed out from lack of food. His bp is ok this morning. More later!

That's it... NO MORE of those giant bacon & egg cheeseburgers we had in Hudson Danny!!!

Get well soon buddy :thumb:

wishing you well

Danny,
Here is wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope they get to the root of the problem and get back up and running soon.
Mike

Just heard from Danny. They can't find anything so they are keeping him over the weekend and doing a heart catherterization on Monday. He said the morphine won't stop the headache and he has been throwing up on them and feels really bad. I think he is having message board withdrawals too.

Come on Danny, quit puke'n on everybody and get back to rooting out pro cars.

Really, you know my wife suffers from headaches of some level of intensity almost constantly, so I have some idea of what your going through.
Get well soon, dude.

Peter and Donna

Thanks for all the supportive comments. Got computer brought to me to catch up. Still feeling rough. Did get a laugh out of a nurse earlier. The did the echo cardiagram earlier and took really long time so after my mom was wondering what took so long. As the nurse was bringing in my dinner I said the tech couldn't find the baby and the nurse lost it and dropped most of the food off my tray making quite a mess.

You are in out thoughts and prayers, Danny

You are in our thoughts and prayers, Danny.
Brady and Janet.

Glad you made it to the hospital with out any incidents. You are in good hands it sounds like by your post. Speaking of hands, make sure your Doctors and Nurses wash there hands before and after they examine you. I heard if you can catch them not doing it, you get some money knocked off your bill.....Just Kidding! I would like a spot in line for a 1959 Cadillac hearse ride, as well so don't disappoint me. Write soon!

Danny i have been gone for a couple of days, sorry to hear about the problems. I hope you get back to hitting on all 8cylinders soon buddie!

Good Luck

Danny, Hope you're feeling better soon and back home sooner. The cardiac cath is painless and over with fairly quickly. When I had mine I watched the monitor but you are under the influence of some powerful meds so there's no anxiety, etc. Good luck and God bless.

Danny, I hope everything checks out ok. As someone said above, good move on heading to the hospital to get checked out! Guys, remember we are TERRIBLE at ignoring symptoms, so if you think you're having any symptoms of a heart attack DO NOT IGNORE THEM! That's my free medical advice for today! I'd much rather talk WITH you than ABOUT you after your demise!

I didn't realize Danny was in a CCU type area until just a few minutes ago, but he is being moved to a regular room today as soon as one is available. He said his headache is better now.

Back