TPC Issue #137

I just got mine !!!

Now I gotta start reading it !

Thanks to everyone who spent time making it happen for us all to read and enjoy !

Darren

I car-napped that London ON ambulance and brought it back to Canada.

Only kidding !

Wow, 3 months and not there ! No good.

You will have the PCS magazine soon and that will take your mind off the slow boat !

Darren

That's amazing...TPC gets to the UK from the US faster than it gets to the west coast of Canada. OK...how much for international delivery?

Sound Canadian...what do you mean by that, eh?

That's amazing...TPC gets to the UK from the US faster than it gets to the west coast of Canada. OK...how much for international delivery?

Sound Canadian...what do you mean by that, eh?

If the Canadians want, we can explore the possibility of having it sent by air post (air mail for you older folks), but that will increase the cost of your dues. It already cost almost double to ship by surface mail (truck) to Canada as it does to ship surface in the US. Please keep in mind that the membership rate for Canada is the same as a US membership, $30 per year. If we were to offer this mailing service as an option, the additional cost would need to be passed onto those members requesting this service. We can discuss the possibility of this at the mid year Board meeting, and in the meantime, possibly someone from the magazine staff can explore the additional costs involved, and if this is in the realm of possibility with the mailing service that we use.

Doesn't help.

We have experimented with the expedited mailing and it isn't any faster. Isn't worth the cost.

I am mourning!

I am really drooling over those down-sized Caddies, especially Brady's gorgeous Lifeliner! I have owned a 1978 Miller Meteor Lifeliner and a 1978 Classic limo-style hearse. Boy, am I eating my heart out. I really liked those cars!

Back