TPC Issue #137

Devies didn't mess up the pack mule to bad! Got mine today! It was a good pick me up to look over since what has happened this weekend. Been looking through it off and on all evening too! Great job as always!!!:toocool:

Well the pack mule made it here today also. For those who haven't got theres yet, he looked like he was limping a little, so be pationt. I'm gonna get off here and read it now, it looks like a really good one.
:horsepoop-1:

Josh

Mine arrived in Sat. mail, too. Spent lots of quality time with it today -- one of the meatiest issues I've read in my 3-4 years as PCS member.

Stories had plenty of details, details! Great photos throughout, too.

Louisville, Ky. metro area.

in the Buckeye state

:myopinion:

My Ohio version of The Professional Car (#137) arrived today. Another great issue. Sarah and Ron, should I tell you about it or just let you wait to get your's? Many thanks to all involved with putting together another grade A magazine for us.
They say you should read the book before you see the movie so now I am ready to see 'Get Low'. I think Bill Peoples may have a second calling as a writer.
Mike

:thankyou2:

#137 arrived...

today in Carencro, LA!

Great looking issue. My neighbor has a friend visiting who is the daughter of the J&J Spratt Funeral Home family. She was telling me stories of her brothers taking the train to Piqua to pick up the new hearses and ambulance way back when. I know she'll enjoy seeing the pictures.

Thanks for all that you do to make this great.

Mine arrived today too. It looks like the postal carrier may have crumpled it up in his bag for a few days considering how folded it was, but it's here. Can't wait to read it!

hung out on a limb here is SD to. we really should get a pool going. the one that guesses the closes to the date the post office get the last one delivered in the USA gets a brier pin off a 42 Henny.

Got mine yesterday and as usual it is up to the professional standards we've come to expect from Brady and the boys. Thank you for all your work. The first edition of the newsletter for the Motor City Chapter is outstanding as well.
:clap::clap:

Mine arrieved today, but haven't had time to open it. Just got home from swapping my Chrysler with Jim Staruk's Cadillac. More about the swap later...

Just reporting in. My copy arrived in zip 55406 today the 16th in perfect condition. Tony and the rest of Northland chapter should be getting theirs as well.

Back