Criterion gone to hell!

Tony, if you make contact with the person (or should I say "criminal") who has your former Criterion now, please see if he will loan us the driver's side speaker mount. Richard and I both need one, and John says he will have copies molded.

I'll buy the guy a big box of beer for his trouble.

John sold me a couple angled mounts last year for the Lifeliner but found out the one I used for the driver's side was indeed a right side mount. In preivous posts I explained how I had to gring it down then shim it. So a fresh mold would be appreciated so this can be done. Video explains it all in the beginning.

Richard

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcEXkhjFMVQ[/ame]

Long shot

I know this is an old thread, but I always wondered if anyone knew what happened to this ambulance? Did someone get? Is it all gone? Or is it still there, in Milton(if thats correct)?

I know this is an old thread, but I always wondered if anyone knew what happened to this ambulance? Did someone get? Is it all gone? Or is it still there, in Milton(if thats correct)?

I have been doing some digging in Milton trying to locate it or information that it has been disposed of. No luck yet, I really would like to have it for a comparison coach though. lol

Back