BJ Kennedy hearse FANTASY BID!

not all of us. me I was right here. I can't even watch the stupidity. the man should have let it go the last time. now I wonder if he can declare the loss on his income tax??? but this was a lot more fun then the auction. thanks for starting it. the 57 is a better car the 63 from what people that have seen it say.

This is what I want to go out in.

Maybe one of my family members will request a red and yellow hearse. Just so one of my friends can drive it

Attachments

• 1934 S+S OLYMPIAN 003.jpg
    1934 S+S OLYMPIAN 003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 357
atti, thanks for doing that, i had a barrette jackson party in the hoodlums hangout club house last night and was watching it trying to rember what i had on a bid on it. Fun stuff

I'm sorry that I missed this thread (I was at a camping EMS standby with my Explorer Post kids this weekend). I would have fantasy-bid around $500K. I would have been way, way off.

After all the hype last year with the ambulance, and all the hype surrounding Ardeen's earlier auction of the hearse where "bidding" allegedly reached $900K, I am amazed that this only went to $160K.

Interesting that, no matter who or what is bidding, the "value" of a JFK car seems to be a little more than $100K over the value of the car itself. I don't know if that's good or bad.

OK, next year's B-J pro-car offering:

Yup, it HAS to be the Lincoln limo used as a hearse for N. Korean dictator Kim Jong Il's funeral!!!! So how much do you think that will sell for???

OK, next year's B-J pro-car offering:

Yup, it HAS to be the Lincoln limo used as a hearse for N. Korean dictator Kim Jong Il's funeral!!!! So how much do you think that will sell for???

Sweet! Wonder if it will come complete with a fake sarcophagus or a 15 foot tall picture of Kim Jong Il! :peek-a-boo::smileflag: I'd like to see em get that into the tent at Westworld!:drama:

If the Continentals used for Kim Jong-il's funeral are destined to become the next target of our Barrett-Jackson fantasies, it's time to share a trick I picked up from TIME magazine columnist Joel Stein's recent column on his own mortality, where he excised the Dear Leader's image from one of the available shots of the "portrait limo" and replaced it with his own photo. Try this with one of your own photos at home and I gaurantee you'll be pleased with the results. That I had a photo of myself leaning against the red wall of a Ferrari dealership made the altered image that much more plausible.

Back