BJ Kennedy hearse FANTASY BID!

I may be wrong, but I don't think it gets near $100,000. If the last photos I've seen of the car, and descriptions I've read are accurate it doesn't sound all that great.

Then again you've got a lot of people in Scottsdale (remember I was a fireman there) with more money and ego than brains (common sense).

We'll see.

$130,000

As collectors and enthusiasts of professional cars, $30,000 would be pushing the limit of insanity in our world, especially due to the poor and incorrect "restoration." Throw in another $100,000 for the Kennedy factor and the egos. My guess is $130,000.

I'm going to go with $325,000, and I think that will only be because of 2 bidders trying to out do the other untill one gives up. BJ still hasn't talked about the car at all, even when they preview the big buck sho case cars that are going to cross tonight. Half the reason some of these cars go for so much, is because BJ hipes them up all week.

Josh

Im going to go much lower than others and say $70,000. I base this on hear say of condition, and drama last year. I say hear say condition because I have not seen close up pics to get my own opinion of condition.
Personally it is not worth more than a average hearse to me, as JFK means nothing to me. Dont take this personally or offensive, it is not meant to be, but I say this because his assination was before my time so I dont really know what made him a great president compaired to anyone else. The school I went to never told us anything except he was killed.

Sorry Russell, you can't have $1-$99,999. Nice try though!

Sorry Attila, forgot about the contest. Just threw my .02 worth up there. If forced to put an exact number up here, I'd say $43,000. And I think that is overpriced, that's allowing for a $15,000 car and the rest for whatever "Kennedy mystic" there may be.

Interesting: 28 guesses (so far) ranging from $43,000 to $1,552,000. I'll guess the average of all guesses: $510,000

545 views yet only 29 fantasy bids. Influx of website traffic from Kennedy exposure is hitting this thread or members are slacking!

Get those fantasy bids in people. Tick tock tick tock. ;)

Fantasy bid!

If you have a great enough interest to participate on the bidding in the first place, bid to win. It's a one of, original, with a poor restoration. I say it goes to 1.5 Mil and leaves the country to the middle east to a oil Shieks collection, and it will be the biggest controversy to hit the country in regards to the U.S.A. 's antiquities being purchased and removed by foreign interests. Could it happen?

Back