Barrett Jackson - Scottsdale 2010

barrett -jackson scott'sdale 2010

I would like to see what the ecto -1 bring's in, but you have to remember back in 2006 they sold a gmc parade of progress futurliner 1 of 12 for $4.1 million .

My brother and I were at Barrett Jackson on Tuesday and saw the Ghostbusters car on display. I didn't spend a whole lot of time looking at it, as these things don't interest me in the least. However, I would describe it as in "good" condition. There was chrome tape on the window posts on the passenger side door as well as the spears leading to the tail lights. Certainly not a quality restoration.

Anyone else watching live?

It is about 9:40 eastern time and there are only about 5 more cars to go. They are on lot 1024 as I type this. The person that said about 10:00 is going to be very close.

Superior!!!! What tha heck man! But they did actually recognize that Cadillac built comercial chassis for professional car use.

Yeah, I had to rewind it to hear the professional car part. Jeremy said they mentioned it and I missed it. When I did play it back, I heard 'hearse' also, almost missed it, though. And they didn't say, 'hearst'! :thumbsup:

Superior!!!! What tha heck man! But they did actually recognize that Cadillac built comercial chassis for professional car use.

Yes, he said that "back in the day" Cadillac actually manufactured commercial chassis for use in building professional cars like hearses. Then he went on to say that this was probably a Superior professional car to start.

that's it I'm putting my 72 in in next year. for a original DOD I should get 40,000 at least. sure beats the 3 to 5 I could expect out of e-bay. I still wounder how much shell biding is going one and if these car really sell for that money. there can't be that many stupid people out there. but let me retract that last statement. that many people with more money then brains. they made all those bad investments threw out there live were did they get there money to begin with. some one really has a scam going on the rich fokes.

barrett- jackson scottsdale 2010

I caught that to last night to ( the superior part) even though i don't own a procar, i do know the difference between a miller meteor and a superior
to a point. on certain year's, they did show the guy who bought it .

One of the SPEED Announcers had predicted the CROSLEY FIRE TRUCK would go fo $15-K tops. You see them For Sale out in CA once in a while in the $8 to 10-K asking range...... then you usually see them again a few months later by the original seller.

In the FWIW Dept: The Guy who bought the Crosley for $100.000 later bought the custom Chrysler Wagon for in the $180.000 range. Last year he bought the Ford Tri Motor plane and the year before bought the big GM Parade of Progress bus among others.

He owns a large commercial construction co here in the valley and all of his toys have gone into his own personal collection...not available for viewing by the public...:thumbsdown:

nice to watch suckers being manuliplited buy experts. still think its people that have more money then braines try to out spend each other. just because they can.

Back