16 days to the micro-meet - WHO's GOING ?

Dont know where else to post this but, this would be one way to get to Flint! Interesting video featuring Mercedes-Benz Binz hearse...drifting!!! Check it out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImOS-7vWLWA[/ame]

Tom, Marlene, Kevin, Ed...

Really wish you were all coming !!!

I guess I can wait a few more months to see you in Florida !

Mark your calendars now for Florida ! ...i miss you all !

Darren

The count down is at 3 more days until we all meet for dinner and everything else planned Friday at 3pm until Sunday !

All ready to go now !

Looking forward to seeing everyone and all the diecast-plastic-tin-resin cars
you are bringing !

Wooohoooooo,
Darren

:071::071::071::071::071:

Two more days and counting. I'm getting very excited. Wait until you see the items donated for the silent and live auctions; not to mention, the door prizes galore.

Looks like the weather will cooperate for the weekend where no one will get snowed in.

See you soon!

I can't wait, getting ready today for the trip.

Hey Kim, my arrival plans have changed, I'll be in earlier, so now I probably will be in for dinner Friday night.

I will be there sometime on Thursday evening with Dan Herrick. Plan on going to the dinner on Friday evening. Paul

We will MAKE room for whomever shows up.

10 people or 50. My number one rule is WE NEVER EVER TURN ANYONE AWAY from any event we hold if we have to go to KFC and feed em fried chicken!!! That happened to me in Grand Rapids and it will NEVER happen on my watch.

When planning events, the people doing all the work have a much easier, stress-free time when people tell them they will be attending as soon as they can.

I have held many events with groups up to 400 people and nothing helps as much as knowing how many are coming.

Please let the organizers know asap if you are attending an event.
They will be thrilled and so will everyone else who is apart of making a fair sized group event a wonderful experience.

It is hard enough to get seating at a restaurant for 8 people, never mind 40 !!! These places are going WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND to help Brady and Kim.

If you haven't told them you are going, please do !!!
If you can't make it now as something has come up, let them know that too !

This is coming from me, nothing to do with the meet organizers.

Thanks for reading. I'm just trying to help.
Darren

Oh, great. It's going to be near 70 degrees here today, and look what the weather has to offer tomorrow in Michigan.

Attachments

• ski_ne_600x405.jpg
    ski_ne_600x405.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
As of this morning, we have a Winter Storm Watch with 7-9 inches of snow accumulation from 7:00 p.m. this evening to noon tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't get that much.

And it will be all cleaned up by the time this thing starts.

Dont let this worry anybody. The temperatures will be in the mid to high 30's and this will be cleaned up in a flash.

Back