white over maroon fleet

I think it is a 1980-1989 with 1990-1992 front header panel and lower cladding installed to freshen it up and make it look like a 1992. As some else mentioned, it does not have the door mounted seatbelts like the 90-92 Broughams. It also does not have chrome trim on the upper door frames around the windows and the seat pattern looks like to me like 84-85 Fleetwood Brougham from what I can see. Just my opinion. I like the car though.

Your reasons for taking angled shots are great. I had never thought of any of the benefits. And I guess you could take the "meat of the photo" and with some computer program put them as most people would expect to see them and fill in the other areas with something pleasing to the eye. But the important thing is you get the shot in the best possible detail...
I learned something today...

Thanks Jeff. I've since found a happier (leveled) trade off by shooting with a 25mm wide angle lens combined with a 16:9 wide screen format. By far the best scenario for shooting vehicles in tight spaces without distortion!

Back