What did your Pro Car do for Halloween?

No pictures this year but took the Lifeliner to Terri's Aunt and Uncle's house again. Not too many kid's this year but it was fun. I wore my medic outfit and Terri dressed as a naughty nurse (WOW).
As we left I did go Code-3 for about a mile. The kid's loved it and I was thankful we did not run across any officer's of the law. That thing sure can glow under the night sky.

:specool:

Richard, what do you mean: "No pictures this year"? I want to see you and Terri dressed up... actually, you can omit the photos of you..........

My coach and I went to a Halloween party at a friends house in a less than desirable neighborhood of Seattle. Parked her in the driveway that is shared with the neighbor but 100% on her side. Was a great back drop for photos until the neighbor pitched a fit about "THAT CAR" and called the cops to have it towed. The cops couldn't tow it since it was on private property and legally, the neighbor couldn't tow it. Since there was no safe place within 5 blocks to park it, I drove the coach home and returned in my 88 Town Car.

We were invited over to some friends' house for a Halloween party, supper, and Trick or Treating. The only request was that we bring a hearse. So, we took the '73 Crown with all ambulance ID removed except for the beacons. I figured they might come in handy after dark.

The coach was parked diagonally on the driveway so treats could be dispensed from the back of it. At dusk, some of us parents took the kids Trick or Treating while others stayed back to hand out candy. Making our rounds, we found that one of the neighbors down the street was luring quite a crowd by wandering around his driveway with a running chainsaw and occasionally coming out into the street to scare people.

It was completely dark outside when we returned to our friends' house and there were a minimal amount of Trick or Treaters coming by. Sensing I could correct this, I fired up the Crown, flipped on the beacons, turned on the blue night lights in the rear interior, and exercised the siren liberally for a while. Kids and parents came out of the woodwork like ants at a picnic! The chainsaw guy found that he couldn't hold a candle to an old Superior that made more noise than his machine!

Attachments

• 2010_OCT_Halloween 007.jpg
    2010_OCT_Halloween 007.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 129
sounds like you had a fun one Tony me my self i parked the hearse in the driveway and did like a graveside setup on the lawn with my casket with of course the lid open so i could hand out candy it turned out to be a great night

Nothing special for halloween, but a friend invited me to a party the week before, and wanted the car parked on the front lawn. I ran down to Home Depot, picked up some battery powered LED lights and lit the inside. The funny part of the night was when I was leaving and there were some people taking pictures of the car. I put my keys in the door, and one guy said "that's funny - i'd die laughing if you actually drove off in that"

The night before Halloween I drove the car to another party in CT, but no display... As I was leaving, a local police officer stopped to talk about the car. (the first question is always, what year is that?) He then asked me if I kept it in storage all year long just for halloween - LMAO it cracks me up the way some people think.

Back