51.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Cave 2.jpg
    Cave 2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 266
  • Cave 3.jpg
    Cave 3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 262
Kentucky Down Under

We got to see a lot of different animals at the Kentucky Down Under Zoo, even got to pet a kangaroo. Several of us can mark that off our bucket lists!

Attachments

• KDU 1.jpg
    KDU 1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 300
  • KDU 2.jpg
    KDU 2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 264
  • KDU 3.jpg
    KDU 3.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 268
  • KDU 4.jpg
    KDU 4.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 264
  • KDU 5.jpg
    KDU 5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 252
  • KDU 6.jpg
    KDU 6.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 283
New PCS Activity

We will be adding 'Hearse Surfing' to future activities! Actually, Milly 'blew her lid' on the drive home...

Attachments

• Jeremy Milly Top.jpg
    Jeremy Milly Top.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 521
wigwam again

We had a good time at the wigwam meet. Great people and good food. Turns out Mr Larry Wilson is a very good cook.
Kevin and I made it home without anymore glitches in the 61. Wonder if we will ever know what caused that wire to burn out?
Hope to see you all again soon,
Mike

Great time as always. Nothing like hanging out with your PCS friends. Who cares about the rain and cold when you got good food and great company.

Josh

There is nothing wrong with posting food pictures, and you folks seem to always do it big time, I applaud you, when I saw Jeremy on the roof I assumed one of the critters escaped the zoo, and Jeremy was taking up a lookout position. :D

attachment.php
We will be adding 'Hearse Surfing' to future activities! Actually, Milly 'blew her lid' on the drive home...

Caption this picture... Milly, Lilly, & Silly....:D

glue, glue my kingdom for a glue pot!!! so let me tell you. a stop by wal-mart or any home improvement store hardware store you can get a pint of weld wood contact cement and a toss brush . a layer on the top and on the roof give it 5 to set up pull the top down smoothing it with you hand and your good to go. then tape the leading edge till you can get the molding off and re glue it there. if you made it back with it still on thats all you need to do to put it back together.

Cave City pro-car curse strikes two cars again!

glue, glue my kingdom for a glue pot!!! so let me tell you. a stop by wal-mart or any home improvement store hardware store you can get a pint of weld wood contact cement and a toss brush . a layer on the top and on the roof give it 5 to set up pull the top down smoothing it with you hand and your good to go. then tape the leading edge till you can get the molding off and re glue it there. if you made it back with it still on thats all you need to do to put it back together.

Milly was the first car to get struck with the Cave City pro-car curse this year. She blew her top as a on coming dump truck passed by popping up the top windshield trim on way to meet Friday afternoon letting air under vinyl top. Well, I worked over three hours on that thing after getting home getting all that duck tape off the top, trim and windshield, sealing a couple rips, seeing what the damages were and plotting the game plan to make the repairs and make them permanent! Got it all cleaned up removing old sealant along windshield top and drying out top edge and cleaning that up. So I'm going to take Ed's and Kent's advise and contact cement the crap out of the first 6-8 inches of that top and flatten it back down, anchor leading edge of vinyl down and reattach some way the top windshield trim this week trying to keep a factory look and finish. Got it under a cover too to keep things dry as well. Did I ever mention I HATE vinyl tops on cars!!! There nothing but trouble one way or the other!

Thanks to all who came out for out meet! A great time was had by all as you can see!

What a great show!

Thanks to Jeremy and LeeAnn for the great pictures from last weekend!! LeeAnn tried to explain to me that one of her cars "blew their top..." and I was trying to figure out what she meant by that... I guess I know now....

Back