Trim pads

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I need the trimpads for the front doors on this pinner. None of the vender selling chevy stuff have any for the Biscayne body. Anyone recall the name of the place i could send these that can redo in stock form?

SMS is one source unless things have improved. Slow as dirt .

I need the trimpads for the front doors on this pinner. None of the vender selling chevy stuff have any for the Biscayne body. Anyone recall the name of the place i could send these that can redo in stock form?
Slow doesn't even begin to describe SMS service. I ordered custom fabric from them March 6, 2023 with an estimated delivery of 8-10 weeks...still waiting.

Cars, Inc. in Michigan

Contact Us. CARS Inc. 2600 Bond Street Rochester Hills, MI 48309 1-248-853-8900. FAX 1-248-853-8919 sales@carsinc.com. Mon-Fri: 8:30am - 5:30pm EST

They only need the top metal rail to make new door cards, so you will save on postage. If you are going to get new upholstery for the front seat, have it all made in advance, so you will have everything from the same dye lot. They will also sell you material to re-upholster the rear and can sew the wheelhouse coverings for you. They are very accommodating and will work with you to make the interior look like new. The Biscayne originally came with a rubber floor covering in the front, and there is no one that has reproduced this, so the carpet is the next best thing to use. I suggest Stock Interiors for purchasing the carpet. They source the finished product from Auto Custom Carpets https://www.accmats.com .

Contact Stock Interiors
By Email:By Phone:By Fax:By Mail:
All Emails:
info@stockinteriors.com

Call Toll Free:1-877-857-9597
Local: 1-864-482-4211

Hours (All times Eastern):
Mon-Thur: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
1-864-482-4214

Stock Interiors
273 Applewood Center Place #329
Seneca, SC 29678

Last edited:
Thanks Paul. We will give them a call. Pinner had put in carpet on this one so thats covered. Information from the second owner ,he was who removed the floor in the rear. It was just covered in the same vinyl as the side walls. As was the headliner. So when you opened it up the light cream color from the gold rear trim to the brown seat. They had swapped out the fawn trim pads for the cream colored ones. The dash is tan. I'm going to guess that the floor was run up to the back of the seat with out a header but could have been a low one. It will be a head scratcher getting the braces in for the floor just a few tabs still attached were things were. Still have plenty of time to think about it before tackling it.

I doubt that they used vinyl for the floor. More likely it was either a flat or gloss plastic laminate or tiles over a wood floor. Either a casket rack or rollers completed the rear.

They had rollers 10 sets of them. The extra 2 sets were in the tailgate and the gap cover. So i still need 4 of the superior flip over rollers to finish the set. But all i have to go on the covering was what the man that took it out stated. I think i have enough of the brown carpet i used in the 67 superior. Leaning towards that. But we will see when i get the floor in.

Back