Todays barn find

Ah heck, who wants to own a coach thats only one of two ever made. John your 49 is gorgeous, I would of still suggested it. in it.

Never!! My 49s undercarrage is like new, not even any surface rust under it, and never any body rust, running and driving and still needing $20,000 worth of work to meet my standard, no way would I trade it for a car that the frame may pull apart when moved, and who knows how much to restore.

as long as you passed on the information to him you have done all you can to bring him into the fold. as you meet the man I would think you would be the best judge of proceeding or not. but once again I will say rare is not the same a desirable/Valuable. rare is only rare. most of the time it's in the low numbers because no one wanted it when it was new and they still don't

Most likley not. But he still has a right to be left alone. I know if I told someone I do not want to selll my cars and someone came back again in a few days in regards to it I would be pissed. I left him my card, and PCS info so if he wants he can contact me.

Ohhh I agree with you 100%, John. I was merely making an observation on the likelihood of something positive being done with the car.

Ohhh I agree with you 100%, John. I was merely making an observation on the likelihood of something positive being done with the car.

If I came off as offensive I did not mean to. I agree fully this car will most likely turn to dust before something is done, and that is sad, i just wanted people to know that I have no right to keep pestering him when he clearly stated its not for sale. That does not mean I will never stop again, but not for a year or so.

Back