Superior bullet lenses

1956 Chevy is what my C/B used for the front light. The only Oldsmobile lens that I remember being used is the one at the rear of a Federal siren. Don't remember the year, but I have one in the garage and can look if someone wants the information..

One of the guys in Hudson had 2 in his trailer of things and was willing to take almost nothing for them. I almost thought of getting the myself. I think the gentlmen w/ the 66 Hightop w/ bullet lights "miamitown" may have picked them up right after I left because when I went back 5 mins later they were gone. Contact him-he is a nice guy.

One of the guys in Hudson had 2 in his trailer of things and was willing to take almost nothing for them. I almost thought of getting the myself. I think the gentlmen w/ the 66 Hightop w/ bullet lights "miamitown" may have picked them up right after I left because when I went back 5 mins later they were gone. Contact him-he is a nice guy.

I did finally gain 1 spare bullet lens for Miamitown at Hudson, but it was thanks To Lawrence Wilson :applause:

Bullet lights

I Have (4) with the castings for sales on EBAY right now. Included all castings for a 1959 to 1970 so they will be complete for any rig you might have. Nobody has bid, so if you want the complete set, I need $400.00. Bid or wait till bidding over tomorrow and call me 1-888-401-7259:puking:

Back