Speciality plates for your pro car.

Speciality Plates

I currently have both TEN-45 and LODNGO for use on my Pro Car's here in Ontario. They are both currently in limbo but I can revise them at anytime. The LODNGO plate was just removed when I sold my '82 wagon last week.

I also have the Ontario plates # LASTRIDE. They were bought by me (at $500) when the OCP's first came out in 1995 but I have never activated them. I would consider selling the number if anyone was interested. I can actually do this because they have never been activated.

I doubt that I'll ever use them and truthfully, the TEN-45 plates were by far my favorites!

Steven :)

Specialty Plates

When I had the '75 hearse, the plate was DORNAIL. The car is gone, but the plate still adorns the "hearse house" (our add-on garage).

ill1.jpg

Shout out to Reverend Run, D.M.C, and Jam Master Jay (R.I.P)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Be_Illin%27

This is just silly...

Even though I have the specialty LEM plates on the Lincoln, when I display the car at shows, I have a 1986 Illinois Funeral Home plate that i put on the car for show. The car was first in service at the Strang Funeral Home in Antioch Illinois in 1986. I get alot of people asking me if i came "All the way from Illinois" just for the show!

I have these personal plates on my cars:

CREEPY
GRUSIM (before 8 letters were available)
GHOUL
R U NEXT
GRIZELDA
BEDFORD
YA EH
JUGGLER
UNICYCLE
BWHC

They are getting harder to find something you want. Got my first plates around 1988 and the last one last fall.

Darren

Darren, You have some good sequences for your plates, but my favorite has to be "Ya Eh" ! :yum: And without a question mark, it might make some people think a minute or two. OK, it seems to me what you need to round out your impressive fleet is a '62 M-M limousine style without the Futura styling, i.e. wih the closed rear quarters. Then you'd have most of the styles offered by Miller-Meteor in that era :)

Back