*Reposting* Oct. 22-24th Volunteer and Southestern Chapter Meet. Stone Mountain GA.

speed trap

Danny,
Thanks for that tip. I wonder if I tell them I know Larry Wilson if that would help....
or hinder?
Mike

They'd say, oh my god you know Larry Wilson? Mr. Stevens, step out of the car and place your hands behind your back, your under arest.:071:

Josh

Last minute details

For those of you that like to plan ahead, or plug stuff in your navigation, here are the addresses and driving routes for the meet. I have plenty of copies already printed out, so no need to print your own unless you just want to.

Also, is there anyone left having trouble finding a room?

Adam

Attachments

• PCS Oct.doc
    51 KB · Views: 196
Good trip down to the ATL!!!

A good time was had by all who were in Atlanta for the Volunteer and Southeastern. Chapter meet! Got back home around 2:00 p.m. our time. Took the 73 M-M on this run had had no issues with the coach what so ever! Thanks to Adam Borkat for being and great host and showing us a good time!!!

A big thank you to Adam and Jen for being great hosts, and showing us a great time this weekend. Theres nothing better than hanging out around Pro Cars, and spending time with your PCS family. We had 10 Pro Cars, and I beleave about 20 people, from 5 different states. Thanks again guys, we had a blast.

Josh

Thanks Adam and Jen. :thankyou2: Ya'll were great hosts. I had a great time. I got to meet some people that I only knew from their post on here. Got to see some beautiful procars. Here is a link to the pictures I took. I didn't take many as I was to busy socializing. Stone Mountain Meet

great time in Georgia

Many thanks to Jen and Adam for the work they put into this meet. And more thanks for the ride to the airport. Shelley and I had a wonderful time. We are home and adjusting to life with a procar still in Georgia. With the transmission losing fluid it did not seem like a good time to think we could 'limp' back to Ohio.
I will be making another trip south soon to retrieve the coach. Don't want Danny getting too attached to it. A big thanks to Danny too, for his help in getting the car to a safe place.
We appreciated all the help we got this weekend. Just more proof that the PCS is truly like family.
Mike

Many thanks to Jen and Adam for the work they put into this meet. And more thanks for the ride to the airport. Shelley and I had a wonderful time. We are home and adjusting to life with a procar still in Georgia. With the transmission losing fluid it did not seem like a good time to think we could 'limp' back to Ohio.
I will be making another trip south soon to retrieve the coach. Don't want Danny getting too attached to it. A big thanks to Danny too, for his help in getting the car to a safe place.
We appreciated all the help we got this weekend. Just more proof that the PCS is truly like family.
Mike

Good thing I got it in the basment there Mike cause we had a bad storm this morning but she is safe and sound. Only thing is when I got home the beacon was gone, must have fell off during the ride. Oooops! Hehehe! Joking there Mike.

I had fun.

The Stone Mountain weekend was very enjoyable. The weather was great and Adam planned the events out very well. Except for Mike's transmission leak in his '61 I think all the pro-cars ran well all weekend. Hope Mike gets his car back up and running soon! Lessons learned: pizza tastes better when it is free and walking 1.5 miles on a stone mountain can cause profuse sweating...........

Back