Pro-Car Christmas list

To be happy & healthy... and to attend at least 4 procar events in 2014 in the USA !

Flint in Feb
Ohio in Apr
Rochester in Aug
MI in Sep

Nothing finer than great people and sweet procars !

:thumbsup:
Darren

Being a relative newcomer here, I'd sincerely like to meet the members who post here. Putting a face and personality to these posts would make it much more enjoyable......except Paul ! ;)

Being a relative newcomer here, I'd sincerely like to meet the members who post here. Putting a face and personality to these posts would make it much more enjoyable......except Paul ! ;)

I look forward to meeting you too, Mike! I will be posting in the events section, an upcoming Northeast Chapter activity on March 9, 2014 in Newfield, NJ, maybe you can come to that?

I look forward to meeting you too, Mike! I will be posting in the events section, an upcoming Northeast Chapter activity on March 9, 2014 in Newfield, NJ, maybe you can come to that?

I think it would be really neat if one day there was a Northeast Chapter meet at Jenkinson’s on the boardwalk in Point Pleasant Beach during the warmer summer vacation. The crowds of people, the amusement rides, the fun atmosphere, and all the festivities you could ever want including dining, hotels, and all the attractions that automatically draw regular crowds. Now that’s a meet I would seriously consider traveling far to attend.

Can you image if you were able to work out parking some of the ambulances along the entrance or even on the boardwalk? The cars being roped off and the crowds passing them by as they were parked there all day and into the late evening hours during the warm summer time would be a sight to behold.

I think only ambulances on the boardwalk and the hearse in the parking lot as Hearses tend to scare the family types. But what a great even that would be!

Atlantic City is to formal IMHO and Sleezside is a little too "Jersey Shoreish" but either way its just a thought.

http://www.jenkinsons.com/attractions/jenkinsons-boardwalk

Merry Christmas to all!

I think only ambulances on the boardwalk and the hearse in the parking lot as Hearses tend to scare the family types.

That would be more reason to put the hearses in more public spots, not hide them in the parking lot, away from the other pro cars so people can be educated on these cars so they know there is nothing to be scared of, they are just cars and will not jump out and grab them. Separating them like that will give an impression that there is something wrong with them.

Well, not much I need or want really. (I already have it all, hahaha! :p Just kidding.)

I would still like to find a '65 or '66 CB Olds lowtop ambulance with tunnel lights. That I would like. (And I hope I can keep track of the 2000 Horton ambulance we just retired at work and find it at State surplus before a plumber does.)

my list is very simple... an older style orange stretcher blanket for my 1978 Superior Cadillac ambulance which originally served Stettler Hospital in Stettler, Alberta, Canada
Hmmm? Pic please...

Back