Passing of John "Jack" Shira.

Denny Shira - Deceased - 1951 - 2020

June 5, 1951 - January 29, 2020
To my PCS family. I was so looking forward to this year's PCS meet. My brother Jack has been very sick with lung cancer since the third week of June. He was being cared for at home with the help of Hospice. Last week his condition took A turn for the worse,
and he was admitted to Hospice house. Because he was so ill I did not leave on Monday as planned. Mercifully, my brother passed away on Wednesday afternoon. He is now rejoined with his wife Patricia, who passed away in July of 2011.:(
Hoping you are all enjoying the meet. There is always next year.

Link to obituary: www.mjcoluccifuneralchapel.com

Denny, our thoughts go out to you and your family. If I can ask a favour on behalf of your PCS "family", pull out one of your best memories with him and revisit it for us.

Denny, so sorry for the loss of your brother Jack. But, as you point out, he is rejoined with Patricia, and he is no longer suffering. My thoughts are with you and your family! Thank God Jack is no longer suffering.

After reading Jack's obituary, I see he also served our country in the Marines, received medals, and served during the Vietnam war. Thank you Jack Shira for your service to our country. Amen.

Denny, very sorry to hear of your loss. Words sometimes just don't get the job done, however rest assured Barb and I will hold you and your family in our thought and prayers. May GOD grant him eternal rest and bring peace to your family.

Russ and Barb

We are so sorry

Passing of loved ones always seem to happen when we have something planned that seems important, but the fact that we always stay with our family just proves how much more important they are and will always be to us than anything else. May your brother be at peace, and your family as well.

Bill & Therese Beetschen, daughters, and grandaughters

Back