New Find

They're relentless, Danny. Like a pack of rabid animals, they are. You should have seen them beat me up for pictures of my Criterion. Resistance is futile. If I were you, I'd fire off a couple of pics of the rig on the truck before they show up at your house! :badbad:

They're relentless, Danny. Like a pack of rabid animals, they are. You should have seen them beat me up for pictures of my Criterion. Resistance is futile. If I were you, I'd fire off a couple of pics of the rig on the truck before they show up at your house! :badbad:

Car unloaded but it was raining so put on the lift to get some things done to her so I could get her on the road so couple days before pictures of any quality available.

Ok, I knows pictures not posted yet but been working on the old limo since day one trying to get more mobile. Our part time in house guy tried to put a power steering hose on and next thing he knew it had no power steering at all so off to professional and now the bias tires that were on back are gone, power steering good, oil changed, and off to muffler shop being it had usual manifold exhaust leak so should be back tomorrow and I will get right on the pictures.:071:

Back