Miller-Meteor

And I suppose you happen to know a perfect place for it to go.....:angel:

I don't think Danny will ever let that go and we know Danny, he's a bigger Wheeler Dealer than Wayne Carini.

Richard dont forget that I have the Paperwork you signed that gives me the rights to your cars LOL

Russ

1953 A.J. Miller Centennial Models

1953MillerLandauad_page1_0-1.jpg

1953Millerad_page1_0.jpg

1973 M-M Classic Limousine Hearse, bought new by Washburn FH when the funeral homes went out of the ambulance business, replaced a 1966 C-B Oldsmobile combination.
1976 M-M Citation Hearse, formerly of Capps FH, Mars Hill, NC and Martin FH, Clanton, AL (where it was black over medium blue)...

Attachments

• 73MMDorsey.jpg
    73MMDorsey.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 839
  • 76MDorsey.jpg
    76MDorsey.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 732
Steve, is this picture was taken during the shooting of "The lovely bones" ?
Yes. That is the fictional "Fairfax Township Hospital" in the movie (actually a former psychiatric hospital in Philadelphia). The letters were placed by the film crew the day I arrived, and they really make the photo!

Wow Steve, someone traded speakers for MARS 888's. I see the Criterion rode high back then as well.
Yes, the dual speakers were original, and someone after me traded for more Mars 888s. It had one 888 in the center originally. It had only the one siren, which is still there, and it used both speakers. And yes, you see, the ride height has remained the same since I bought it. I don't think it's something to get stressed about, I think it's the way it was built.

Williams-Thomas Millers (tighten up boys)

1947 Miller Ambulance, 1953 Miller Combination & late 40's S&S Cadillac Amb

Attachments

• 47 Cadillac Ambulance.jpg
    47 Cadillac Ambulance.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 629
  • University Ave Ambulances.jpg
    University Ave Ambulances.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 633
  • University Ave Ambulances 2.jpg
    University Ave Ambulances 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 686
Can anyone explain to me exactly how the "fully automatic 3_Way M&M table works, with the claim that it automatically glides the table out the rear too? My '54 Eureka is electric for side delivery, but I have to pull a single latch at the front of the table, to get it to extend further out the rear. How does M&M do this automatically? I've never seen a coach with this feature, have you?

Moreover, if you have a side loader, WHY would you want to used the back door during funerals anyhow. Even the original owner of my '54 said they ALWAYS side loaded. Makes a great presentation, especially nowadays.

1967 M-M brosure ads.

Josh Gentry Collection

Attachments

• rsz_mm_ads.jpg
    rsz_mm_ads.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 631
  • mm ad 3.jpg
    mm ad 3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 638
  • rsz_mm_ads_003.jpg
    rsz_mm_ads_003.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 636