Merry Christmas to me...Merry Christmas to meeeee!

Model Number

Jon,

Congratulations! You got a great looking car in Black and Grey. Would the S&S model number of your car happen to be 671000D ?

Kevin,

I snapped a picture of the plate with my cell phone so I would have it when I got home. Unfortunately it's unreadable. I'll have to wait until it gets here, unless Danny knows it.

R/
Jon

Here's the build tag. I tried running it through some image filters, but I still can't read it. Maybe one of you techie types will have better luck.

cidphoto0005.jpg

Dang those used car salesmen, they'll get ya every time! ;)

Good buy, Jon, and good job, Danny, getting these into circulation in the PCS so they can be preserved.

What a GREAT car !! I owned a 67 at one time and it was one of my favorites.
Congrats Jon!!
doug
PS: It's good to know they are still out there, and guys like Danny and Ron find them for us!!
Hey I haven't found anything in a long time, I am beginning to think this dog don't hunt no more. I will tell you what Doc, seeing Danny hoodwinked you and that car did not come out of East Chapel, I will take it off your hands for you.:thumb: I have always wanted a Park Row

Hey I haven't found anything in a long time, I am beginning to think this dog don't hunt no more. I will tell you what Doc, seeing Danny hoodwinked you and that car did not come out of East Chapel, I will take it off your hands for you.:thumb: I have always wanted a Park Row

Wellllll....I might consider it...a suitcase or 2 of cash would probably help.:angel:

Richard, do you want a Thumper? I have one or two I can sell you, probably at that price (plus shipping or I can deliver to OH). Or anyone else?

You're kidding me right? Did Ron put you up to this Steve?

I've been searching for a thumper for a couple years and I hope you're not referring to a dead rabbit.

To answer the question; "YES!!!"

PM me details Steve...:applause:

Well Jon, congrats on fine buy. We just missed each other by a couple of days. I was just there and bought a nice Buick wagon from Danny. He was acting kind of strange. He did tell me you were coming down for it but he made it a point to NOT let me see it first! Some mumbo about a secret paint shop that was too far for us to go see!
All kidding aside, Danny knows me and my pockets are VERY SHALLOW!!! That must have taken TWO suit cases full of mob money!

Back