Kennedy hearse at Barrett-Jackson 2012

I've been watching it for close to 6 hours so far and not one mention or a shot of the coach yet.
The auctions are weird, stupid money for plain 70's muscle cars, and not much for Dusenberg's and other 30's cars. The value of these types of cars have gone way down. Don't make any sense to me.

I know and the prices are fluctuating like crazy!

I agree. Some of these rare pre war cars like the Duesenberg,are not bringing near what they would have a couple years ago. I'm also seeing a lot of cars that I've seen on here before. Some of them more than once.

Josh

If I have to see one more Mustang or Corvette, sorry Richard, I am going to scream. The Packards were a refreshing thing to see.

Josh

OMG they are finally showing and talking about the hearse now. I would have thought the tractor would have brought more money for what the money was going for.

Josh

When they were talking about it, they just couldn't get the facts straight as to how the hearse was at Parkland hospital, and said that Jackie didn't want a black car, and that this one was "on standby" at the hospital. Fact is that it was used to deliver the casket to the hospital.

Back