How many procars is to many???

Bruce, I think you have one too many, so you can donate the flower car to me :halo: Did you get that from Tim Fantin?
I need to get in your area again to see your collection in person, I know I really liked going to the Stay Central meets.

Funny you should mention Stay Central I was talking to Jim Vowel about doing a Stay Central for 2011. It would be in my new place in Belvidere IL. Nothing is in stone yet, but input would be welcomed.

Funny you should mention Stay Central I was talking to Jim Vowel about doing a Stay Central for 2011. It would be in my new place in Belvidere IL. Nothing is in stone yet, but input would be welcomed.

The Ohio Chapter has been awarded the bid for the 2011 International Meet.... You can't get more "Central" than that.

I would not consider Stay Central as any type of competition to the national show. It would be more of an additional reason for a fun recreational get together. Generally, Stay Central historically has been a mix all type of emergency and service vehicles.

and it was with in driving distance for me on my cars. a 1000 miles is enough. it would be nice to get a event going one could drive to. Il has the largest group of members not on either coast.

Bruce:

I don't know if you are interested, but I ran calls in the 1970 M&M from Rapid City. I first used that car making transfers from Sioux Falls to Minneapolis in 1975 and then the owner transferred the car to his service in Rapid City (in September 1977). It was an excellent road car on the transfers and an outstanding first up when it was used in Rapid City. I can also give you some history of the car prior to its aquisition by Sioux Falls Ambulance. Let me know.

Back