Hey Fellow PCS People

Jen is very supportive of me, we own an ambulance not a hearse, so that is a little different, but she says she will not ride in it until it is restored. She is concerned about the condition of the front seat with some exposed springs.:poster_oops: But we will be going to Albany, she even booked the room!

Awh ha! So this explains your non presence at our last PCS function. Didn't we have another good friend we lost this way, too? And don't I recall you dogging him??? LOL :hide:

LeeAnn, no, shes not the reason i didn't get to make it, she was actually hoping i would get to go. I had a lot going on at the time, my step sister got married, and a ton of other things going on all at the same time. I'll be at the next one though.:eek:

Josh

As you can see, Terri is not head ovee heels in love with this Pro-Car thing. She does however is very supportive and let's me enjoy it. I know she gets a kick out of all the attention we get when cruising with them. Who wouldn't!

History tells us the Female gender "should" support her male partner in his endevors...My Darling has tried to support me in all my life's pursuits.

When I first showed her our to be first pro car her first reaction was why so cheap...should've listened to her..:cheers:

In our almost 30 years I've learned many things...NEVER try to win an argument..."Happy Wife=Happy Wife and probably most of all: "Yes Dear" :my2cents:

being supportive

There is an old saying that 'if the wife ain't happy I ain't happy'. I think some are more tolerant than supportive but we will take what we can get. Of course this is a two way street. In my case, being supportive of Shelley's hobby/obsession/interests has taken me places I may never have seen on my own. I also learned how to set up and run a sound system.
On the other hand Shelley is the one that got me my life membership in the Antique Automobile Club of America long before we had a procar.
Mike
61 MM

Maybe its because I run a funeral home and see the down side of the vehicles-ac's that break down on the hottest day of the year, belts that break on the other side of the state, high maintenance costs, insurance, etc.
Believe me, I love old cars and I do enjoy the parades and shows, but I get more google eyed over an old Porsche or Javelin(my favorite).

she is it's your old porsche that turns:yum: her on

Don't I wish. I have to say though, it only took two days of railing her, excuse me, talking with her on just how important it is to get the Criterion and just how rare these are. Since she was trapped in the Lifeliner on our way home from Flint, what else could she do except hear me out.

I can hear her now, "Just get the thing and the A/C better damn well work on it!". Thanks honey for being so supportive!
PCSAug17016.jpg

Don't I wish. I have to say though, it only took two days of railing her, excuse me, talking with her on just how important it is to get the Criterion and just how rare these are. Since she was trapped in the Lifeliner on our way home from Flint, what else could she do except hear me out.

I can hear her now, "Just get the thing and the A/C better damn well work on it!". Thanks honey for being so supportive!
PCSAug17016.jpg

That is not a picture of someone overcome by heat, but rather a picture of someone that is embarrassed to show her face, and be seen with you in your car... :my2cents: :hide:

Not all of us have such a nice, understanding, loving, and supportive wife like you do with Sandy Paul. That is what you've said all along, isn't it Paul? :yum:

Maybe that's a regional thing. I can think of seven female procar owners within a 20 or 30 mile radius of me. These are all females that are in the hobby because of their own interest in it. They either don't have significant others or their partners are no where near as involved in the procar hobby as they are.

I need to move closer to you :D. There must be something in the water. Maybe you could send some of the water my way.

I need to move closer to you :D. There must be something in the water. Maybe you could send some of the water my way.

That sounds like a great business idea! I'll start bottling Lake Erie water and selling it to people that need more procar women in their area. Our motto will be "you can bring a hearse to water..."

My dear wife, Laura, has learned how to use my new-found love of Pro-Cars to her advantage.

Like most couples, we discuss major purchases together. When the '68 Superior ambulance became available, I told her about it. She admitted that she didn't understand the attraction but saw how excited I was so her answer was "Go for it!".

When the '75 Criterion became available, I went to discuss it with her as well. Her response was "Sure, go for it. By the way, I found a really sweet '67 Mustang convertible....."

How does a guy say "No" under such circumstances? I was trapped.

Women are crafty.

We need a bigger garage! :Exclamation:

I don't have any woman problems with my pro-cars! I don't have to ask for permission to work on one, buy one, spend money on one, drive one, or to clean one! I don't even have to ask for permission to buy parts for one or even buy pro-car literature or even pro-car toys! If I wanna do something I can do as I wish!

I don't have any woman problems with my pro-cars! I don't have to ask for permission to work on one, buy one, spend money on one, drive one, or to clean one! I don't even have to ask for permission to buy parts for one or even buy pro-car literature or even pro-car toys! If I wanna do something I can do as I wish!

But Jeremy, you really do not know what you are missing...:yum:

Back