Circa 1968 Cadillac Hearse in NJ - "Stiff Competition"

Abe wrote:

I think it's a hindrance to potential new site supporters and fellow enthusiasts to not allow them to post pics on the forum. Think of all the pics that could be shared for all to enjoy, if non-paying members were also allowed to post pictures. We're only hurting ourselves by not allowing everyone to share pics in my opinion. After all, in many cases a picture is worth 1,000 words.

I understand there must be reasons why they can't, but I for one think it would be a positive thing to allow everyone to post pics whether or not they're a site supporter.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT !!!

I don't understand why anyone who reads these forums wouldn't become a PCS member either for that matter.

I have been a PCS member ( and many other hearse clubs member ) for 20 PROUD years !

Join today... you will never regret it !

:thumbsup:

Darren

P.S. Still waiting for the area of this site that tells people they need to be a site supporter to be able to post photos !!!

I've spent the last few days trying to figure that out too. I posted a question and it was moved to an area I don't have the rights to see. I was asking about the benefits of site membership also because I can't find them on here.

I've spent the last few days trying to figure that out too. I posted a question and it was moved to an area I don't have the rights to see. I was asking about the benefits of site membership also because I can't find them on here.

You also posted your question on the HELP forum, and I answered your questions yesterday. If you have additional questions, please post them in the same thread in the HELP forum.
You said that you were a past PCS member, so you already know about the club and our award winning magazine.
Thanks
Paul Steinberg
Senior Forums Administrator

Back