Announcing the PCS Southeastern Regional Meet Asheville NC April 30th - May 1st 2014

13974799311_49d44cfe7a_b.jpg

Word has it that Carl and Mike from CW Coach will be attending. Might wanna let them know if you need anything brought down to Asheville.
The Sleep Inn has a few rooms left. Thanks to everyone that is planning to attend thus far. :thumbsup:

Ryan

The Black Widow Hearse Club will donate some items to your raffle.

I will be the only member attending but look forward to meeting with members of all the hearse clubs showing up.

Looking forward to it !

:thumbsup:

Darren

Want a low profile FlexFit HearseScav embroidered hat to commemorate the hunt? Too effin' bad! They're not available for sale. Top 3 placing teams receive them as another winning perk.

10329236_10152371804253221_8347301379843201370_n.jpg

I will be leaving Toronto soon heading to meet up with the Pittsburgh area PCS members.

Looking forward to this event !

Darren

Southeastern Regional Meet

Cary,

Wish I could get away to attend, but the next best thing would be if you could write up how the event went, who attended and which vehicles were there, what you did and include some pictures for PCIN. I am working on the next PCIN now, so if you could get your event description to me asap, that would be great.

I know this response is on the cusp of your event---hope it goes well and the dreadful weather the East Coast has been enduring doesn't put a damper on your event

Bee Hamlin
PCS Chapter Relations

ooohhh, wise guy eh?

Please enter a message that is atleast 10 words despite the fact you are just posting a photo...

Attachments

• churchsign (2).jpg
    churchsign (2).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 320
Getting the steam catapault ready to launch me and one of the -69890 machines :)D) into the mountains. Bringing a small sample of our local craft brew for the out-of-towners. Yes Asheville has more microbreweries than any city around, but down here WE have better water 'cause it comes from those mountains near A'ville. RJ Rockers down heah has been quite successful, winning a blue ribbon a few years back at the Denver Int'l Beer Festival, which I understand is no small feat. Naturally we condone NO drinking before/during driving. I understand NCSHP Unterkommandant Dorsey (honorary title) will be in the parking lot mit Breathalyzer equipment :eek: .

Will be east bound and down just about before sun up in the morning. Should make Asheville around lunchtime sometime tomorrow. Bout a 5 hour run for me.

Sure has been amazing weather here. Sunny and dry. The trees blooming and the grass growing. Procars everywhere. About 25 so far.

Sure was a nice drive through the hills of the surrounding states.

Looking forward to the swap meet sales and seeing more cars arrive Friday !

Fun in the sun for sure !

Darren

A few quick shots: a)perhaps the newest PCS member (if not officially no doubt very soon) Andrew Borkat was nice enough to bring along parents Jenn and Adam. I think he really likes Gene William's Packard :D. b) Steve Smith & Kent Dorsey enjoying the perfect Asheville weather and pro car fellowship c) hotel provided spacious wash facilities d) you're not likely to find a nicer looking bunch of rear ends anywhere. Gonna try to get some more "people pics" this morning….

Attachments

• IMG_0415.jpg
    IMG_0415.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0416.jpg
    IMG_0416.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg