And What Did You Get for Christmas?

Dean , you are in for a really big treat , the yankee air museum's B-17 is called the Yankee Lady . question for any of the canadian's what happed to the jackson rose garden in windsor, lancaster. has it been restored or is it still in storage

I didnt get anything pro car related but I did get to spend the day with my step mom and my 90 year old father and my brothers & sisters. My youngest sister & her fiance even came all the way from central Mexico!. The best part.....NO ONE got in any fights!

will I was blessed with clear skies and dry roads as I took Mom over to see here baby. we did Christmas in Wy this year. had a nice visit and good traveling over and back.

This was the first XMas, in about a decade, that I didn't seek to add anything to my collection. I pretty much have, or have had everything of interest....except the ambulance. But my SUV is as close to an ambulance as one can get. I did add some new stuff to my stash in the back. A big R&B Fab. bag to hold my KED, collars and etc.. I got a wreck bar, that's vintage, I'm sure that could count. All I need now is a rescue tool. Maybe make an AMC Rescue Gremlin type deal, based on a GMC chassis. ha ha Always be prepared.

A box of the annual anticipated Chocolate Covered Cherries! After 50+ years of receiving them, Christmas would not be Christmas without those candies! The contents have shrunk from 20 pieces to 10 and the price has more than doubled!

Two additions to my 1:24 Presidential Limousine Collecten. A 1953 Alpine White Cadillac Eldorado Conv. as pictured on the front cover of the Presidential Cars and Transportation book ( minus the flag holders and flags). A Black 1955 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60 Special.

It WAS a Cherry Merry Christmas!

Wow my christmas does not seem like much comparatively but I got to see my sister for the first time in a few years and see lots of family but I didn't really get much. I got some shoes and $50 cash and home cooked food

All the various material things are nice, but time with family & friends is really the best Christmas gift we can have. I'd seen this video before, but when I found it in my mailbox today I thought it was worth repeating here. Remember these men and women make possible our freedom to enjoy all the things special to us during the Christmas season! I've had the honor of helping take care of some of the wounded warriors over the past several years so videos like these are tear jerkers!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwfwSBgcFJw&feature=more_related[/ame]

I did add the 80's film "Paramedics" to my collection of EMS Related films. Had to watch it at the fire hall, b/c all I have are DVD and BluRay players. We all agreed that while it may have been an attempt at an 80's Mother, Jugs & Speed.. It kinda sucked.

I did add the 80's film "Paramedics" to my collection of EMS Related films. Had to watch it at the fire hall, b/c all I have are DVD and BluRay players. We all agreed that while it may have been an attempt at an 80's Mother, Jugs & Speed.. It kinda sucked.
Chris, if you watch that again, the ambulance the bad guys ride around in, a box #48, used to be EMSA 48 from Tulsa - which was my unit for many months in '86-'87 when I worked there. It had been traded in before the movie was made - the movie folks obviously bought/rented a bunch of used units from SW Superior in Dallas, this being one of them. Interesting movie connection. Otherwise, an awful film.

Back