Ambulance for sale

Joe just an observation,it would help to ask what interests you, older,newer ,car, or van, modular, not trying to be a smart ass just trying to help .

Like 50's, 60's and some early 70's, although the last two we had when we were in the ambulance business was a1972 Suburban and a 1973 Dodge van. Not into modular. In the 60's we ran C/B Oldsmobiles, the shorter wheelbase ones. Can't seem to find those nowadays.

Actually, the short wheel base C-B(Seville) and Superior(Consort) ambulances built on Oldsmobiles and Pontiacs are easier to find than the LWB Oldsmobiles and Pontiacs. There is also less interest in them, therefore the prices are usually lower when you do find them.

I used to have this one but sold it back to the original owner. I heard he bought a 69 Seville combo now and has two of them, same color and all.

Attachments

• 1970 Olds.jpg
    1970 Olds.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 248
Joe,
You are wanting a straight ambulance, correct?? I assume, based on your post, that you do not want a combination? The responses that you have received have all pertained to combinations.

Joe called me yesterday, to discuss a car that I knew of. He wants a straight ambulance from the 1960's, that is ready to drive. He isn't interested in a project car.

Back