A really nice car

A realy nice car

This is a picture of a project that was Steinberg Iinspired. I hate that people are constantly stopping at my rear bumper, so I decided I needed more notification to the rear of my intentions for braking because the factory stop lamps seem so minimal. So I had to figure out how to install a third brake light and not screw up the coach with something that was not original. I knew some body would pick it out and make a comment. So I knew I had to make the mod reversible. I did not know how to pull it off until I figure out what the perfect light was I needed and how I was going to make it detachable. So I took a magnetic strip used to mount to the wall in a kitchen for the purpose of magnetically storing your kithchen knives. I then flipped it over, drilled a couple of holes, mounted the light bar, attached it to a quick coupler, and my mechanic Janelle wired it to my break light switch and it is NICE! Then, when you use the emergency flashers, it alternates from blinking tail lights, to light bar, very nice. And when Paul comes around I just disconnect and pull it off the bumper.

Attachments

• Third brake lite.jpg
    Third brake lite.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 329
I think I see some Karsnia drool on your hood! :D
Scott, Tony does like our coach alot and in fact was the first one to ask if it was for sale, along with a broker/dealer asking for a ghost buyer and a few other folks. Dawn told me to not make the same mistake twice, meaning she doesn't want to sell the coach and make the same mistake as when I sold the 1959 Eureka. I told her that I would obey. I put that paint finish on with two of my friends under my wrapped car port in early March of last year. So early I did not even have the outside faucet turned on yet because it was to cold at night still. I washed it with a product called DRY-WASH-AND-GUARD, then I used their product called OXY-GONE to prep the paint, then 3 coats of Zymol German show car wax, and thats what I got. Scott, Thanks for noticing!! I do the work on the coach as much for the admirers as myself, because I know how much folks enjoy the coach. There is 30 hours work between the three of us, including the metal clean up. I used Mother's for that and could of kept cleaning for ever, the more you polish the more a chrome finish starts appearing.

More pictures anyone?

See what me can find in the archives here at home. Here is a picture that was taken by the previous owner and before we won bidding on it. Glamour shot. Funny how there were no pictures of the bottoms of the doors in the Ebay add. Picture kind of made you think it was minty.

Attachments

• Sunset picture of Cadillac.jpg
    Sunset picture of Cadillac.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 180
Fawn or Alutian Grey

Here is another coach that I adore as much as ours. Tom said that this coach went to a haunted house and then went down the drain. Sure would be nice to know where this one is and save it. So beautiful seeing the suicide doors on these coach's making the 1/4 panels so much more outrageously elongated in appearance with uninterupted space. This is definitely one of the next colors I would like to paint a coach.

Attachments

• 67_Superior011[1].jpg
    67_Superior011[1].jpg
    97 KB · Views: 165
Back