'67 Cadillac front bumper

Hi all,
I'm looking to replace the front bumper on my '67 Cadillac Superior. It doesn't need to be re-chromed or in perfect condition, but my current bumper is about 25% duct tape so I'm trying to upgrade from that.
I'm located in Exton, PA, and would be willing to travel a few hours for pick-up. I will also be attending the York PCS meet, so we could trade off then.

67 bumper.jpg

you may end up piecing one together. the pods are hard to find as most look like yours one side or the other.

So, I have this pair. Look the same but have no idea what they came off of. Can anyone ID them? Thanksae3b809a-dda9-4aff-a31a-0c4671790254.jpg5430bdb2-492f-4124-aba9-8d47c6e46d6a.jpgb02c3166-83c1-4dd1-b5c2-a38898d31f0c.jpgb4bd5c3c-c04f-4ff3-a3a5-bff58ca70a2e.jpg

Last edited:
So, I have this pair. Look the same but have no idea what they came off of. Can anyone ID them? Thanks

I'm not sure either but it looks like the top isn't right? Mine stick out quite a bit under the headlight so there's solid chrome over the top too which these don't have.

I've been told that there are quite a few 1960s Cadillacs in a nearby junkyard, so I'm going to get out there asap to see what they've got

Having had a few of them apart i can say they look like that once apart. But they are heavy. So if you can shop locally they is not fright.

Did you locate a bumper yet?
Partially!
I checked out the junkyard and they're apparently only interested in selling the cars whole - I don't have time to deal with a whole parts car right now.
I bought a new end piece for the driver's side, which is the worst one. I'd still be interested in a center piece, but for now my brother is going to see if he's able to bend it back into place.

Back