63 Superior License Plate Light

Thank You everybody for your help and input. This site is a great place to go when you need technical assistance. You guys are the best!!:thankyou2:

I think I took one before I took it apart. but all the lights do is go up into
the hole and screw to the body

Attachments

• IMG_4682c.jpg
    IMG_4682c.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 165
I have the 2 light housings in the door. Ordered the gaskets, bezels & lenses. If they dont fit the housing, I'll just order them too.

Now I just need the chrome or polished aluminum ring that goes around the license plate.

Next/same problem. Need the license plate light for my 63 M&M

Makes sense that the companies would use pre-existing products instead of making their own. Much cheaper.

I didnt see the list for the 63-64 Superior parts? The link didnt show.

part numbers are not a lot of good as nothing will cross to anything. superior used they own numbering system. but now the pictures are worth a thousand how did they do thats. I have yet to see if Brendons is two toned on top like the pictures shows. only sanding will tell. but itis information like this that is so importent

Attachments

• 1964 cot option superior.JPG
    1964 cot option superior.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 123
Thats beautiful! I like the way that looks very much in the before picture. My 1990 Buick century Limited station wagon that I have for sale, has the same arrangement, licnse plate niche is part of my lift gate. Nice location.

the lense, bezel & gasket all fit great. I urdered them against a nomad. Just need to drill & tap 2 rusted/broken screws to make this a permanent fix.

Thanks for some good info. :clap:

Back