1972 Cadillac High Top

I have been waiting patiently for my pro car to arrive. Well, today is the day finally!!!

Attachments

• photo-86.jpg
    photo-86.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 586
nice car

Great car mike,if you need help with anything,i have a great 72 and i am always looking to make it better,so if you dont need help,share your knowledge,and everybody will benifet,good luck with it,it looks nice, brian 917-499-9994:):):):d

Nice ride, Mike (but then i AM a little biased :p) Those other cars on the transporter were no doubt honored to be riding with a real machine! Hope you'll post more pictures soon. I've seldom seen any two '72 Superior ambulances exactly alike unless they were purchased by the same customer.

1972 High Top

I got the car on Saturday. My first thought was…It is a little rough and hit everything but the lottery. Its complete and original. It runs,stops,and drives. It cleaned up good but it really needs some body work and paint. I saw pics and sellers description. Pictures look better then the car does. My last one I paid a little more and it was much better and did not need any body work or paint. I have been looking for a few years and know that these cars are hard to find. I will need help finding some parts and also will have some questions. This car came out of Utah and was the car on Ebay a month ago. Thanks everyone!! Mike

Some pics of my superior high top

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 341
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 344
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 335
Mike,
Great to see that it will be restored! Extremely deserving car! I believe that I have a very nice L/R bumper end, if you need it.

Mike, I am having trouble getting my 1965 Superior Pontiac picked up and brought to NJ. Would you mind giving me the name and number for the transport company you used? Thanks in advance.

Steve, you are right. The insurance card reads Logan city, Logan Utah. Car#3 Also had a date of 1985. Any more info would be great!!

Back