1966 Park Row combination - KY

If a man is going to get involved with any kind of collector car, he either needs an understanding and supportive wife or a large bank account to keep her happy while he spends his money on the cars.

Owner states driving home from garage but didn't mention this was some time ago. Thinking couple years at least. CK the tire conditon. I had more pictures of interior and it was not great either.

At my request, the seller has posted some more photos, including an underhood view that shows a #28 siren. He said that he would post some photos of the rear interior later.

At my request, the seller has posted some more photos, including an underhood view that shows a #28 siren. He said that he would post some photos of the rear interior later.

The new pictures really show "current" condition better than the original ones posted. This makes me wonder what the "real deal" is? ;)

Darryl, I spoke to the owner at length a couple years ago and nearly bought this coach. Have photos of it saved and will forward what I have to you tomorrow

Back