SUN Automotive Literature

Jean-Marc Dugas

PCS Member
Would anyone have, or know where I could get any literature for this SUN Automotive machine or any of its components? I hope to be able to use it to assist me in the maintenance of my 54XL's engine.

1698153259010.png

Or if someone knows how to use any of the components and would have time to teach me, we could Facetime, Facebook Live or something like that. We have the technology!

Should be a tag on it somewhere with serial and model # Can you get a pick of that. Do you have all the hook up leads with it? The 4 gauges are easy hookups for checking vacuum, volts and rpm. The 4 th measures air to fuel ratio and would have a lead that goes in the tail pipe. The scope part I would look on u tube to explain what the ignition patterns look like for diagnostics. They all work together to give. an overall picture of the engine.

Should be a tag on it somewhere with serial and model # Can you get a pick of that. Do you have all the hook up leads with it? The 4 gauges are easy hookups for checking vacuum, volts and rpm. The 4 th measures air to fuel ratio and would have a lead that goes in the tail pipe. The scope part I would look on u tube to explain what the ignition patterns look like for diagnostics. They all work together to give. an overall picture of the engine.
I can't reach the data plate for a pic right now, but here is the info on it:

Model number HF-R-2
Ser 31A 1891

I have seen them that covered the whole wall. Impressive to say the least. But still didn't tell you any more the a few hand gages.

Back