Motorola Radio set

Bill Leverett

PCS Member/Super Site Supporter/Paramedic Supervis
I'm looking for a period correct Motorola Radio head/speaker/mic for my 1953 Pontiac/Barnette. I have a lead on a set in Florida but wanted to check if someone in the PCS has a set they'd part with first. Thanks.

What a coincidence! Today I was contacted by a PCS Member that has a lot of Motorola and I believe GE radios that he wants to sell. I am waiting for pictures and as soon as I get them, I will be posting them on the forums. They are all guaranteed NOT TO WORK! :)

What a coincidence! Today I was contacted by a PCS Member that has a lot of Motorola and I believe GE radios that he wants to sell. I am waiting for pictures and as soon as I get them, I will be posting them on the forums. They are all guaranteed NOT TO WORK! :)
Thanks Paul. I await further information.

1950s Motorola would have been TwinV (dual voltage) or Dynamotor radios 100% tube sets.
I have speakers & control heads along with microphones but no drawers.
Thanks Walter. I'm just looking for something period correct and functionality is not important at all. Radio head, speaker and microphone for show. Feel free to PM me with pictures and prices.

Back