it fallowed me home, can I keep it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
talk about happy campers. we just looking for a warm spot. 32 deg. windy and spitting snow. I have loaded in worse, didn't like that either. but made it home.
a picture there of two guys sharing the happy times one getting rid of a pro car and one getting one. on the road and last gas stop in Valentine Neb. the sun down over the SD- Neb border.IMG_2862.JPGIMG_2863.JPGIMG_2864.JPGIMG_2865.JPGIMG_2866.JPGIMG_2867.JPG

Ed, congratulations on your new acquisition.
With all of your amazing accomplishments, and this project you should consider forming a new company: Miller Meteor Renstrom (2024).

Wind blowing all the way. Worked the Dodge but we rolled 60 most of the way and got in about 9 our time. The Hood never wiggled. The road is just fine under the car. Paul if I were to go get that superior it would be in July. I would rather be warm than cold. But we did give the people on the route something to talk about. This car has a way different layout in the rear than I have ever seen. Short floor. floor to ceiling Cabinets on the right. The attendant's seat is by the left door. The wide bench on the right is removable. It's not built into the right wall. I'll get some pictures later for you.

No they stayed with Kurt. But I have a couple of 184s here I did get the base for the q but I see the roof is kind of weak there. Don't know about
Putting one of those back up there.

Can't wait to see the transformation. The car is in good hands.

If you are contemplating putting a Q2B on just so happens I picked one up a few days ago. Came off a 1980's Mack/Hub pumper. The siren was mounted up behind the bumper with a cutout in the bumper for the front of the siren. It's in very good shape with just some overspray on it. It has a standard flat pedestal base. Available at a PCS member price if you are interested.

As you know these things are heavy so shipping might be a bit costly.

If you want to put a Q on the roof, then reinforce it with a metal street sign to reinforce the roof. This is what Kevin recommended when putting any heavy siren on a roof that didn't have the factory reinforcement already installed. The factory would roll a piece of steel with the angle of the roof, and then weld it to the front windshield header and a brace that ran across the top of the roof. This was on the Miller Meteor. I have no idea of what Superior did with the fiberglass roof.

Back