1973 Superior Coach front Ambulance sign trim

Hello,
I'm sure this trim piece around the ambulance sign above the front window of a Superior Coach stretches through many years. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
It's for my 1973 SC Grand Ville 54 inch Pontiac.

Thank you!

This part if made of diecast and chromed. Only person that I can think of that might have one is Kurt Arends. I believe that he bought a bunch of sign parts at an auction a few years ago.
Had several, but I no longer have any spares. There were a bunch of NOS frames in the Gene Knisely estate, but they were stored in a horrible environment and were badly pitted.

I'll look in my 108 degree garage tomorrow. I know I had a nice one, but the ambulance sign in it had a vertical crack, so I may have thrown them both out as a package. If I still have it, there won't be many places where it can be.

I'll look in my 108 degree garage tomorrow. I know I had a nice one, but the ambulance sign in it had a vertical crack, so I may have thrown them both out as a package. If I still have it, there won't be many places where it can be.
Thank you for checking, the car looks horrific without the Trim and sign. The sign itself will be easy to make up. The trim, not so much :/

Cliff, I went through all of the hiding spots in the garage today and couldn't find it. It was too nice to throw out, so the more I think about it, I may have taken it to the PCS meet in Rochester, MN back in 2014 and sold it along with a bunch of other old ambulance parts. Sorry to get your hopes up. Good luck with your search.

Best to give an approximate height and width measurements to make sure that you get the correct item.

Cliff, I went through all of the hiding spots in the garage today and couldn't find it. It was too nice to throw out, so the more I think about it, I may have taken it to the PCS meet in Rochester, MN back in 2014 and sold it along with a bunch of other old ambulance parts. Sorry to get your hopes up. Good luck with your search.
I appreciate your efforts Jim :)
Thank you for looking!!

Back