WTB: exhaust fan mount and chrome grill

Looking for the standard Superior Ambulance Exhaust Ventilation Fan with the chrome grill. My fan and exterior while roof piece is fine, just looking for the black ring mount frame and chrome grill.

Thanks!

Really rusted out and leaking...

Pulled out, and cleaning the area. Will replace and seal very well.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpg
    IMG_2094.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2095.jpg
    IMG_2095.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 167
run it threw the bead blaster and paint it with a little semi black rattle can reseal and put back to gather. that's still way good iron. just looks ugly.

how in heck did they hold the vent on the car?? never see one that bad. stove pipe flange would work for the dam. all it is is a lip to keep water from comming inside

Attachments

• IMG_4247.JPG
    IMG_4247.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 124
They had a ton of black tar sealer gunked around it, which was probably another source of water intrusion into the medic compartment. I think it was just held in by the tar.

I pulled it all out, cleaned it up, will need to make another wood ring spacer, and hopefully located another frame. Right now it is sealed with the bottom of a pie tin....

Found it!

Using Jean-Marc's link and graphic, I called Evans Tempco in Grand Rapids, MI.
Great customer service as noted in the post.

Joe at Evans Tempco confirmed parts numbers, and referred me to a dealer just down the street from them as they do not have a dealer close to me in Louisiana.

Spoke to Dave at Comfort Air (616)454-2200 in parts and he was able to price and ship the parts that I need so I don"t have to buy the entire unit.

Hope to have them next week. I wil post pictures upon arrival.

Thanks PCS!

New exhaust vent fan arrived today

Received much more that I ordered, guess I got the numbers wrong or it came as a kit. Received the entire assembly for $106 including shipping.

Hard to believe they still make the exact item after all of these years.

I will still have to recycle the internal chrome vent guard as they wanted nearly $100 just for that.

Hope this helps someone else along the way.

Attachments

• IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 41
Back