Hudson 2011 Pictures

Huge Thanks

Thanks for the pics. Great way to share the meet w/ those of us back at the home fronts.

The '48 Chevy is outstanding, thanks for including it. If possible would you find out who the coachmaker was for it? Greatly appreciated. Enjoy the meet for all of us.

I am amazed at what I see, these are some of the nicest professional vehicles ever assembled in one place! Thank you for the pictures, it is the next best thing to being there.

pictures

I am uploading some more pictures today. If anyone wants to see all of the pics from this year's meet click on the "sets" link and you will see all of the sets I have created. The ones from this year are labeled. Also, the most recent uploads are on the first few of the pages.

Mall City Cadillacs in Hudson

Thanks for the Hudson pics. It is interesting that I recognized the Mall City units 3 and 4. I knew them as 21 and 20. I took 21 on a transfer from Kalamazoo to Chicago when it was still grandfathered in as a basic unit. I missed my chance to take it on the street the last weekend we were basic. Would have loved to have rolled on a few calls in it, especially at night. I have a pic of how it used to look, but I am having trouble figuring out how to post it. Great to see them restored, but I wonder why thy painted them red? They used to be all white with blue lettering.

Thanks for the Hudson pics. It is interesting that I recognized the Mall City units 3 and 4. I knew them as 21 and 20. I took 21 on a transfer from Kalamazoo to Chicago when it was still grandfathered in as a basic unit. I missed my chance to take it on the street the last weekend we were basic. Would have loved to have rolled on a few calls in it, especially at night. I have a pic of how it used to look, but I am having trouble figuring out how to post it. Great to see them restored, but I wonder why thy painted them red? They used to be all white with blue lettering.

Here is the picture.. Courtesy of Art King..

Attachments

• mall city.jpg
    mall city.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 95
Back