Lifeliner back in alignment..

I had a heck of a time locating a shop that could realign the front end on the Lifeliner. Due to it's size and weight no one had a rack large enough to handle it. After numerous calls I finally found the Goodyear Truck & Tire place to do it. Best part is got it done and no one tried to force me in to buying more parts. Tracks true blue!!!

Sometimes, we must think outside the box, with our professional cars. Obviously, any place that works on big trucks can handle a procar, but sometimes we are thinking its a car and most car places either can't, or won't take a chance on the unknown. Whenever I know someone will be putting a professional car up on a lift, I ask them the capacity of the lift. I don't want some poor unsuspecting mechanic to overload his lift and be hurt, or killed by my car, I don't need that on my conscience.

Sometimes, we must think outside the box, with our professional cars. Obviously, any place that works on big trucks can handle a procar, but sometimes we are thinking its a car and most car places either can't, or won't take a chance on the unknown. Whenever I know someone will be putting a professional car up on a lift, I ask them the capacity of the lift. I don't want some poor unsuspecting mechanic to overload his lift and be hurt, or killed by my car, I don't need that on my conscience.
Same thing seems to go for the Suburban based ambulances as well. I had to spring for a heavy duty commercial flatbed tow instead of a regular car flatbed tow when I needed to move mine to the shop for new brakes. The driver said he could have probably done it with the lighter truck but he wouldn't have trusted any of the more junior drivers to pull it off.

Back