Merry Christmas - Happy Hanukkah

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
On behalf of the staff of the Friends of the Professional Car Society, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all our Christian members and their families, a Merry Christmas, and to our Jewish members and their families, a Happy Hanukkah.
Let us all move forward with fresh starts to all of our goals and dreams, and resolve to set aside our differences, reverse ill feelings in old relationships, and seek new understanding with a mutual respect for each other.
May everyone be blessed with good health, good fortune, successfulness, and prosperity in the New Year.

Paul Steinberg, Senior Website Administrator
Robert Shepard, Website Administrator
Dan Herrick, Website Administrator
Jerry Jacobson, Website Moderator

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 222
  • hanukkah.jpg
    hanukkah.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 215
Best wishes for Happy Holidays to all, no matter what your own particular beliefs are. Stay safe and think Peace and Love, you can't go wrong.

Merry Christmas to each of our PCS family, I hope each of you have a blessed day spent safely celebrating traditions with family and friends...

Also, if you get any cool ProCar gifts for Christmas be sure to post those pictures!!

Paul well put sir.
To all of us remember our differences were made up by us as a people and as people we have the power to change it for the better. No matter what your Holiday be happy and enjoy it with family & friends.

we ended up with a white Christmas this year. as we decided not to go anywhere it was OK but this evening it is starting to really lay it down. had unexpected guests for dinner. I have seen the tracks but not them this year.
then the last one nothing like a hot fire on a snowy evening

Attachments

• IMG_5243.jpg
    IMG_5243.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5244.jpg
    IMG_5244.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5245.jpg
    IMG_5245.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_5250.jpg