'74 M-M Traditional End-Loader

From what can be seen, looks to be a very nice, clean, straight, orignal car. Too bad the seller isn't a decent photographer and can't get his camera focused. Would be nice to see some really good shots of this car - not just the bits and pieces he's chosen to post.

Was it common to have different color interior in a hearse front to back? I never really paid attention before, just assumed it was the same all the way around.

as I recall the hood ornament was a option from MM. it would appear that the seller is trying to show the trouble spots. and the lack of trouble on the car. but I can't get past the reserve part. it takes two bidders to push the bid up to or over the reserve. but there may be only one person on this date that wants the car. they may be willing to pay you bottom dollar but now they wait to see if some one else wants to get it to.

what is amazing to me is that the appeal to this car is the hardtop... and yet there aren't really any clear photos to showcase the top or landau area very well... geez...

Only Fleetwoods(which includes the Eldorados) got that big obnoxious standing hood ornament from '74-'76 and NO Cadillacs got both ornaments. The big standing ornaments were not part of Cadillac's commercial chassis in those years.

One or the other, but NOT both please!! Looks rediculous!

I recalling this conversation on the duel hood moldings before. I'm not saying they don't look stupid. it just that my understanding was it was a option from MM.

Now with S&S you could get a standing hood ornament such as on my '75 Victoria, but it was the Cadillac d'elegance style hood ornament which did not have the wreath around the crest.

I am swapping the hood on my '75 Superior 54" ambulance with an exceptionally nice hood off of a '76 Fleetwood Brougham, which had the standing Fleetwood ornament and NO ornamentation on the leading edge of the hood(the way all '74-'76 Fleetwoods came from the factory). I may opt to leave the hood this way.

Back