1984 Superior 3-way For Sale

Wow, Dan ! That would fill-in the 'Decade Blank' in your collection :)
Agreed: highly unlikely "under 8500 miles". Easy to simply ask if he has any proof (service orders, oil changes, new tires etc) and if it's an "actual mile title"? But, neat Coach ~ 3-way with a Table? Doesn't say Power or Manual. Also ask if it has the typical stone chips in the windshield & paint? Every Coach I bought in CO. had them.

Slim to no chance of that being actual. Look at the paint on the hood. Typical for early '80s GM. That is one strange spot for a photo op!!

Typical seller drag it out of shed or barn where its been for years,decades. At least gave it a wash but did not even clean wheels thats the clue. Shame these guys can't spend $200.00 for a professional clean up. Looks real and a good deal if you can hack an 83.

looks to me to have been sitting a long time. small funeral home in Colorado the mileage could be true but you can see in the pictures there is the pealing rust spot on the end gate and the paint is checking on the header. you can see that in the pictures you know you will need a repaint. but hay the age and all that would be normal wear and tear.
as for the location, it be east or west it's all high desert. drive out of town and snap a picture like this anywhere. from the appearance of the inside I would say it's not used much.

Superior Tag in the car shows the car left Lima as a Black car and it's now Blue??? Hmmmmmmm

I think it is still black but a little a hard to tell in the pics and how it displays on some monitors?

Attachments

• 00e0e_h8FfGNlnpNS_600x450.jpg
    00e0e_h8FfGNlnpNS_600x450.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 103
It's all the crazing in that nasty early '80s GM paint making it look metallic blue! You can just assume that it will need a full repaint.

Back