Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > General Discussion Forum

Notices

General Discussion Forum For the general discussion of Professional Cars.

Old 06-14-2016, 02:28 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Anyone close

Just saw this on Facebook. Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

My name is Darren Lewis at 1:40AM. This morning i lost the greatest man i have ever known my father Darrell Lester Lewis. He was a big supporter of the 2nd amendment and a huge antique,classic, and vintage car guy as well as a military veteran . So i'm putting out a heart felt request to anyone in the Johnson,Tarrant,parker,denton,dallas, and any other surrounding county's that have an antique,classic,or vintage car or truck would be willing to donate their time and vehicle to my father's last ride from the church in Burleson,tx to Anetta cemetery just southeast of weatherford,tx. The funeral is currently planning to be held next Saturday before father's day at 2PM. I will post exact info later this evening after my mom has her appointment at the funeral home today along with the church address. I know this is alot to ask from a stranger but if possible i would like to give my dad a great send off to his final resting place. If you have friends that have automobiles that might want to help out please feel free to share this with them. And if there is anyone that has a antique or vintage hearse that could carry my father that would be like icing on the cake. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am also including a pic i took this morning of my mom saying goodbye to my dad before the funeral home took him from the house.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Anderson For This Useful Post:
David Henry (06-14-2016), Denny Shira (06-14-2016), Gérard Zenklusen-Ott (06-15-2016), Herb John (07-09-2016), Jim Staruk (06-14-2016), John ED Renstrom (06-14-2016), Martin Harvey (06-14-2016), Mike McDonald (06-14-2016), Rich Koski (06-14-2016)
Old 06-14-2016, 05:47 PM
PCS Member

Groans: 2
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts

I sure hope someone can help!