'60 S&S Victoria

I am not saying that the photos are real or fake...I will say that a modern smart phone can take a picture like that. My son used my phone to take a pic of one of my cars. He changed something in the settings of the camera for the picture. The picture came out looking strange...the color and lighting looked like the picture in the Craigslist ad. I also recall seeing a nice 1960 Eureka (I think) for sale on Ebay. The pics were unusual in a similar way that these are...close to sepia, but not quite. I am pretty sure an infrequent poster to this site purchased it...I thought the pics were strange in that ad too; turns out, they were legit.
If you are in the market for a 60, you could ask the seller if you could have a mechanic inspect it. That way you could be sure that it is there. Any PCS members in the Milwaukee area?

late evening mercury vapor lights and a heavy humidity will produce that type of picture. you can see the damage on the car. so why buy one get it home and pass it on. this is one I would want to see first.

Talked to the seller already about it. Just waiting for the weather to get better to go and see it. It has been parked outside under a tarp the last 2 years and was driven when parked but has not driven in 2 years. It came out of Colorado a few years ago

Talked to the seller already about it. Just waiting for the weather to get better to go and see it. It has been parked outside under a tarp the last 2 years and was driven when parked but has not driven in 2 years. It came out of Colorado a few years ago

I would love to hear what you learn and to see any pictures you can take. :thumbsup:

Why just the car and not the truck and trees if the photo was taken that way ?

Anyway, I hope it is real and Jamie gets a hold of it.

Darren

the trees and flat paint on the trailer do not reflect the sky back to you. a flash would have helped. these were poor pictures to post with the add. as they are a few years old.

All that I know so far is that he is in talks with someone from New York. I might have a chance of it does not sell to New York. But it's not a 3 way so really not in consideration for my collection for his price.

Back