Wanted 235 75r15 white walls in New Brunswick

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you around New Brunswick might have some white wall tires you would like to get rid of. Let me know condition and price, thanks.:applause:

I would buy new if I were you.

Used tires are a accident waiting to happen for so many reasons.

These are about 160.00 US each and they make my 1960 hearse drive super smooth and straight.

http://www.americanclassictires.com/types-of-whitewall-tires/75-series-narrow-whitewall/

They look fantastic too without yellowing of any kind.

Cheapest I have found and worth the cost to keep
YOU and YOUR CAR safe.

Darren

P.S. I would use any dealer except Coker.

now if only they made them in the 265 x 15 we could have a tire as big as we need. the only 890 x 15s out there are 5 and 3 inch white walls.

I have a couple extras that are good- I'm about as far from you as you can get unfortunately =(

Keep checking craigslist though and you'll find some.

For the price, go for the Hankook. They have a thin WW.

If you want a 1.6" WW, go for the American Classic

After a few tire issues, I would never install used tires on a car I cared about.

Darren

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm just trying to find a thick set of used white wall tires to cut back on the cost. Cheapest so far I could find with the Canadian dollar the way it is is a new set for 1300$ dollars in Quebec. Still quite expensive. We will keep looking:beatdeadhorse5:

or if you know how you're going to use the car not a bad deal. in town slow speed not loaded heavy you can get by will with good used tires. it's much better on the car to be driving it some rather then just leave it sit. so where do we find this elusive animal. swing past tire shops ask, visit the locale salvage yard. yard sales, newspaper ads. that 5 buck a tire disposal fee here has made that source a good place to look. you will most likely find raised white letters put them inside and enjoy your car. just be sure you match up tire brands on the same axles. there can be a big difference in size one brand to another and stay away from the p rated unless the are fairly new. you stumble on a set of 700x15 bias ply snap them up right size and they will run a long time.

I fully understand getting by for know. done it most my life. good luck I have a set here to that I would give you but your a ways away from me also

Thanks for the advice. My next step will be calling all the tire distributors in Moncton, and then the salvage yards. I have found that the salvage yards in New Brunswick are not that great, so here's to hoping the distributors come through.

Back