Ambulance Car Hauler

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/5459624875.html

Ambulance One of a kind - $19500 (Blackwell)

This is a one of a kind custom built giant Ambulance! It holds a ton of gear! More room then you'll ever need inside and out! I use to use it in my mobile auto repair business along with other smaller ambulances that I owned. It took me a long time to decide to put this up for sale. I have lots and lots of photo's, so if you need more, contact me.
This has "power" 220 electric reels, built in air compressor, built in Generator, electrical land line plug in's. Air suspension, all lights and sirens work, turn them all on and it looks like daylight at night! Pull out canopy, though it should be replaced, way to much to list on here! The tools and blue welder/generator do not go with it, along with other items. If interested, I will give you a list of what I'm keeping or is negotiable in the sale. I won't be coming down on the price, as this is what you'd pay for a used 1 ton truck, with this...you'll make your money back in a few months!!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Attachments

• 00J0J_5XZLYhcnpIF_600x450.jpg
    00J0J_5XZLYhcnpIF_600x450.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 426
......... and many in this hobby cannot even come up with indoor storage for a 54" ambulance!!

This looks very similar to one owned by the Manchester First Aid Squad in southern NJ in the early 2000's. I highly doubt there were many of these built. I can't read the manufacturer's tag on the back....

You posted from Wichita Craigslist and I immediately thought of Wichita Falls, TX. When I lived in North Central Texas we had lazy speech patterns and referred to Wichita Falls as Wichita. Could this be a Texas motorhome conversion?

Phillip...I am not sure if you mean me, when you said, "you posted from...." If so, I should clarify that this is not my posting. I came across this ad on Craigslist and posted it to the PCS website for our members and visitors to view.
I am not sure if there is a miscommunication or not... if there is, then I hope this clears it up...if not, then ignore my post. :)

Back