1966 Cadillac limo Fleetwood 75 - $3500

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/5379755596.html

This Rare Cadillac use to be a Limousine that was used by a funeral home to transport the family behind the hearse and is one of only 980 of this model produced, Only 480 of them had the blue interior. I found its estimated value on a few different Cadillac collectors websites ranging from $6000-$9000 even in poor condition. Their definition of poor condition stated that the car would not run or operate. This car runes and drives fine. It has a 429 cu in v8 with an automatic 3 speed transmission. This Caddy has a lot of really neat options for the year, although through years of storage some of the electrical options will need repaired. Here are a few of the options off the top of my head. auto load leveling chassis, dual climate control, power front seats and windows, telescoping/tilt steering, seats 9 people with the fold out center row seats,and more.

This Car needs a total restoration but it is all original and all there. The engine or tranny has never been tore down or had to have any major repair, and still runs fine. It has been stored for the last 20 years only started and moved around a bit to keep things loose, so there are many little problems. there is also significant body rust and some frame rust but floor boards are solid. Interior is in decent shape with only the drivers side of the front seat with a tare.
I am open to offers and questions, but I want this to go to a good home that will give it the respect it deserves.
Only serious inquiries please.
Text questions to
four one nine-three eight eight-one eight six zero. Might trade for a nice 4 wheel drive atv.

Attachments

• 00q0q_csZLkHoqKt2_600x450.jpg
    00q0q_csZLkHoqKt2_600x450.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 353
Must be pretty proud of this rusty Series 75 sedan if he is "taking offers". I doubt that he will get the responses that he anticipates.

I'm actually close to this one and was wondering what you guys would think a respectable offer would be? I was thinking 2k with the rust it has.

Depends how bad the rust is , a rusty frame and rust repair in the body is never cheap if done correctly. If your state has a safety inspection requirements you might be spending way more than it is worth to get it road worthy. $500.00 might be to much if it is rusty.

Ohio does not inspect or really even have emissions testing at least where I'm at. I just think it would be a neat family car/cruiser but Ive had a 66 before and know what the sheet metal costs. Just wondering basically since I've never known much about the series 75 Cadillac is this a decent price for the condition or should I try to talk the guy down a bit. Around here for a running driving project that one is relatively clean.

at three G for a running car it's not bad. but I would want to have a look see at what he calls some frame rust. the key warning is hasn't been run for a long time and sitting issues. if you get it and can't do the work your self expect to put a thousand bucks into it right away. if you can do the work your self expect to put that in it any way.

can any one tell me why these people have to but the horns on upside down? the look like elephant tusks.

Ohio does not inspect or really even have emissions testing at least where I'm at. I just think it would be a neat family car/cruiser but Ive had a 66 before and know what the sheet metal costs. Just wondering basically since I've never known much about the series 75 Cadillac is this a decent price for the condition or should I try to talk the guy down a bit. Around here for a running driving project that one is relatively clean.

Take it from a guy who speaks with confidence, but knows no more than you do; just buy the car and have fun!

Back